Please note, the following T&Cs apply to all promotions, including major promotions, gaming, food, and bar promotions. Terms and Conditions may change regularly. Please ensure you are aware of the latest version before participating in promotions. Last update: 15/1/19.
- Promotions are open to current financial members (18 years and over) of the Southport Australian Rules Football Club “Southport Sharks” (excluding staff, club contractors and members of the board). Winners will be contacted by best means possible, either in person, by telephone, or by email.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs that is beyond the reasonable control of Southport Sharks and prevents Southport Sharks from complying with these terms and conditions, Southport Sharks will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and Southport Sharks reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any promotion.
- Southport Sharks Board Members, officers and employees, related bodies corporate, and their respective officers, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with any promotion, the marketing of a promotion or use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Southport Sharks reserves the right to re-draw any winning prize in a promotion in the event of the following: (i) a breach of these terms and conditions; (ii) the forfeiting of a prize (iii) unclaimed prizes or (iv) inability to contact the winner.
- Southport Sharks cannot be held responsible for any communication that is delayed due to third-party providers including short message service (SMS), multimedia message service (MMS), electronic direct mail (EDM) or direct mail.